Monday, June 10, 2013

Sunset hiking is the best

 So I read somewhere that you can turn your lens into a macro lens by flipping your lens back words on your camera. Unhook your lens, flip it, and hold it tight against the camera. You obviously can't twist it onto the camera back words. You also can't focus it, so you just have to move around until your hit the sweet spot. I flipped a fixed 50mm lens, normally the camera needs to be about 12 inches from the subject with this lens, this is about an inch away from the rock. I don't think I was holding very still though. Pretty cool trick, it almost hase a lens baby feel to it.

 When I took this photo I only saw the red bugs, not until I had it on the computer did I see all the little black bugs. Yuck.
Other side of provo canyon tonight. We tried to get the kids to come this time, no such luck. We hiked along a mountain bike trail Greg bikes on.  It was a perfect night for a hike.

No comments:

Post a Comment